It should be noted that femorgvids.com is an index of videos available at a wide variety of third party websites. Any videos shown on third party websites are the responsibility of those sites and not femorgvids.com. We have no knowledge of whether the content shown on third party websites is or is not authorized by the content owner. Femorgvids.com does not host any content on its servers or network.
Content owners should understand that by having an embedded video removed from femorgvids.com they will not be removing the actual source video from the third party site. Content owners must contact the site hosting the video to request removal.
You may submit a notification pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) by providing us with the following information (see 17 U.S.C 512(c)(3) for further details):
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright’s interests;
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed, including the URL (i.e., web page address) of the location where the copyrighted work exists or a copy of the copyrighted work;
- Identification of the URL or other specific location on the femorgvids.com site where the material that you claim is infringing is located;
- Your address, telephone number, and email address;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
You may submit this information via email to .